Monday, July 2, 2007

Open Invitation

It occurs to me that I am not the only person who wants to say something to the media. If you want people who visit this site to see what you would like sent out with the email list please go to https://www.blogger.com/start and create a blog. It is free and straightforward. Post what you have to say and email me with the link at xoites@gmail.com and I will set up a link page with a brief description of your letter to the press with a link. This will further enable us to have a real impact on the press. If you do this please use that blog site for your letter only. Feel free to link to your blog on that page. For people new to blogging you may set up multiple blogsites so set up a separate one for each letter. You may also consider setting up and running your own blog. If it is good I just might link to it. If you have an existing site you would like me to link here just send me an email and i will link you if I can.